FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL/Sky Team: 2019 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Dec 9, 2019, 7:30 am
zornoff

Programs: Delta Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Thanks XLIIOPER, I was going to pay with AMEX (then convert it to a membership rewards redemption w/in 24 hours) and a couple of ecerts as I've done before; not PWM. Yeah Christmas Eve and weekdays are pretty much out for family reasons. I've looked pretty hard for something that would fit my timeline and this one seems to fit the bill but I've not done a WS flight before. I appreciate you looking at it and your comments/suggestions.

Originally Posted by xliioper
The WS operated flights are fine. I don't think you'll find anything much cheaper than this at this late date. You can do BHM-LAX or BHM-SMF on 12/24 - 12/25 for around $400, but it seems pretty clear you don't want to be traveling mid-week/Christmas day. If you are talking about using Pay with Miles when you say "membership rewards points", you cannot combine Pay with Miles with eGift cards or certs for payment. Nor can Pay with Miles be used on itins that have flights which are not operated on DL metal (so the YEG itin with WS flights would be disqualified from using Pay with Miles).