FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky priority in W but not in U on KLM
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 19, 4:01 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
That's my best guess from the way it works with DL. Others here might say otherwise based on knowledge about specifically how KLM handles this for its own FB SkyTeam Elites. Or the SkyPriority on boarding passes for one of your trips could just be a computer glitch, never to be seen again.

Is there anything about this that you can find in the KLM/FB/SkyTeam rules? I know the DL rules refer to Silvers (and SkyTeam Elites) getting expedited lines at most airports (without saying whether they can use SkyPriority lines or not, but the signage in most USA airports clarifies this) and boarding in the group right after ElitePlus. There's no explicit mention of Silver and Elite specifically getting the SkyPriority handling package, but as I said earlier, it's the same lines in many USA airports while other USA airports have set up special lines just for Silvers and partner SkyTeam Elites.

Last edited by MSPeconomist; Dec 5, 19 at 4:06 am