FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Dec 4, 2019, 11:51 pm
CGRA

Bellagio question :

FHR for Bellagio suite and above offer round trip airport transfer with their in house limo (used it couple of times)

Booked 3 nights at the Bellagio for a "Bellagio suite" under the black Friday sales

I'd like to cancel the last night of the black friday sales and book this last night with FHR to take advantage of the round's trip limo transfer (and probably the lounge check in and maybe access for the entire stay). Won't use the late check out and probably not the SPA credit

Do you believe that it'll work ? (means no change of room, round's trip airport transfer granted with an airport pick up 3 days prior FHR stay, lounge check in, lounge access)
Can we have FHR breakfast on arrival day ? (very early departure so no breakfast )

FYI :
- I'll book the exact same room for both reservations. (not expecting an FHR upgrade)
- I prefer to book the last night with FHR as the first night is extremelty expensive so I save a lot with Black Friday
- The lounge check is proably what I value more (the lounge access during stay is nice but not that important)

Thank you very much all for your help