FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelling to Everglades/Miami during Christmas holidays
Old Dec 4, 2019, 9:11 am
rustum76

Originally Posted by pbiflyer
Will you have a car? What other interests beside the Everglades?

I like the Brickell area. Restaurants, shops, free transport to the rest of downtown Miami.

I like Cooper Town for Everglades tours.

Vizcaya mansion in Coconut Grove is cool. Day trip to the Keys. Shopping/eating/drinking along Lincoln Road Mall in South Beach.

Perez Art museum, new science museum are right next to each other, a stroll away from Bayside, which is touristy, but a nice place for lunch. Lots of boat tours there if you want to see the mansions from the water.

Drink Cuban Coffee, eat a Cuban sandwich.
Hi,
We just found a 2 queen bed room for 360k points (no suite) in Hampton Inn in Brickell area. There is a train from airport to this location and free break fast. Only problem is parking. It is $28 per night. We are planning to rent a Car. Are there any cheaper parking options close by. Any suggestions about how to manager car renting. Is it possible to move around down town without car then we can only rent for travelling to everglades and key west. Can you please provide some information. I also have reservation at HWS west of airport. I am going to keep one and cancel other after deciding everything.

Last edited by rustum76; Dec 4, 2019 at 9:16 am