FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Confidante Miami / Andaz Miami Beach - Unbound - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 3, 2019, 8:19 am
59Impala
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by River in Sight
My wife and I were admiring that room from ours, we were on the top floor of the “Crown” tower and your room caught our eye. Looks like a beautiful room and I’d like to try it sometime. I don’t think our stays overlapped but if they did, sorry if we were peering at you on the balcony from afar!.
Ah, that was YOU,

The staff mentioned the cold snap you experienced, they seemed somewhat shaken up by it themselves! However it was beautiful when we were there, low 80s and sunny most days.
just to avoid any confusion... it was nice and warm/sunny outside. the cold was inside, the restaurant was cooled down way too much (I updated my post to be more specific)

We also noticed the water bottles seemed to have disappeared, I assumed this was due to the new water bottle filling stations they installed in the lobby.
In fact, this was prior to Hyatt's announcement regarding plastic waste. I mean... they handed out bottles at the FD, as much as I wanted actually.