FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I have a serious problem. Confirmed email that is not showing up in airline system.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 12:01 am
jesoonster

Sorry for the confusion LondonElite.

The miles were initially taken from my account but I see them redeposited. The confirmation email shows that "total amount paid online" in taxes are 0 (called my credit card company and there was no denial of credit card charges).

It seems that there was some kind of failure.....somewhere that I cannot explain.

Londonelite- my uncle passing away and my going overseas is independent of the problem. Sorry for adding details that confused you.

I booked two separate 1 way flights from US to Europe on KLM. I first booked the inbound flight from Europe to US which was successfully booked with a confirmation # followed by the ticket email shortly after. The outbound from US to Europe was booked in business as a one-way afterwards. I only received the confirmation email (no ticket).

I'm calling KLM directly overseas in Europe to solve this problem. If this reservation was confirmed, not booked, and I never received cancellation notice do I have any fighting chance of getting the business class ticket through and how I may go about doing it? Thank you for your advice and time in advance.