FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2019
Old Nov 25, 2019, 5:59 pm
FlyinHawaiian
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Holiday Inn Express Hartford South - Rocky Hill (Connecticut )

Holiday Inn Express Hartford South - Rocky Hill

What is your Priority Club status? Spire Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? King Standard Non-Smoke and Queen/Queen Standard Non-Smoke. I asked for and received rooms adjacent to each other and we were assigned ones on the top floor in the corner farthest away from the highway outside.

How are the rooms? The rooms are a little smaller than some of the other HIX in which I have stayed but still with the new decor. There's an abundance of plugs and USB ports throughout the room, a half-height mini fridge, small microwave, and K-Cup machine in the room.

How is the exec. lounge? n/a

What was good and what was bad? Hotel is conveniently-located next to an off-ramp of Interstate 91 with decent food options and grocery stores in the area. Parking is abundant and staff very friendly and helpful; the GM was very easy to work with via email and accommodated my requests. The negatives were the smaller rooms, the bulk dispensers for the bath products, and the somewhat crowded breakfast area.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? This is one of the cheaper HIX properties in the greater Hartford area and in a convenient location for those transiting the area for a one-night stay. I'd return again.