FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Nov 25, 2019, 11:13 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by deker0
Well, it's your call on how much you want to help. Trust me when I tell you I have been reading and I do not want to screw up any working places. I think that's also part of the problem for a newbie like me - there's alot of conflicting info out there. Everyone says to "go read", "go research" and yet there's different people writing all different stuff. I can read a million things and get a million totally conflicting answers. It's really tough to get started when you hear different results from even the same stores.

But, I'm going to stick to one VGC and one MO from Wally always going forward. And again, to be completely up front: I was NOT trying to make any trouble at WM. I did not want to do a split transaction between 2 VGCs as I knew that would draw eyes on me. So, I was aiming for one VGC per MO. But now, I'll always only ask for one MO and go back for another one on a different day.
you can also go back if you know for sure there was a shift change and get 2 the same day

I agree you can run into conflicting info, what I suggest is you do your homework and then PM or even on thread present what you read and know and explain what you feel is conflicting info and ask to be PMed or answered on thread if it wont reveal anything That way folks will see you are trying and did your homework and not simply looking to be spoon fed

But Im sure there are those out there that will beable to use more then 1 card per transaction but its far and few in between and out of the 2 dz locations I frequent on a reg basis theres only 1 where I can get away with it

If you stay in the game you will need a ton of patience and what worked today will be denied tomorrow and vice versa, just dont expect things to revert back to what once was, if anything the screws are getting tighter each and every day