FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA new destinations and Haneda services starting in S20
Old Nov 25, 2019, 7:27 am
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by lkar
I was booked on NH176, which is the 4:05 p.m. departure from NRT to LAX and ANA.com now shows me booked on NH126 from HND at 9:05 p.m.

I am a little surprised they didn’t just put me on the 5:00 p.m. NRT departure since my trip is so far away and seats on the 5:00 p.m. are wide open. I guess they just mapped everything over 1 for 1. I’m not delighted about the much later departure and suspect I could get on that 5:00 p.m. but I booked using Virgin Atlantic miles and who knows how complicated getting a partner change like that would be.

i will probably just extend my stay in Tokyo, though may need a day room now.
Since 176 is the one being suspended in favour of the Haneda flight, you have just been moved. As your changes has to be handled through VA as they hold the ticket at the moment, they are probably limited in options unless award space opens on the 5pm Narita flight. You are probably out of luck on this one.