FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: HELP DESK: 2019 MileSAAver / SAAver award questions, assistance
Old Nov 19, 2019, 7:04 am
beltway

Originally Posted by ashley1245
I'm looking to fly coach. We are somewhat open to destinations, but thinking about Italy or the Canary Islands as it won't be as cold. We have a 2 year old and a 4 year old who have traveled with us extensively. We've already been to London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Brussels, Vienna, Prague, Budapest, Munich, Salzburg, Madrid, Barcelona, and Paris. Any locations we've overlooked? Thanks so much!
Are you looking for destinations you can reach via connecting to BA @LHR, or just those at/near cities served by AA metal?

Since you mention the Canary Islands, I’m guessing the former, in which case the world’s your oyster & you might consider Sicily, Malta, Naples, or southern Spain. If you’d rather avoid LHR at almost all costs—my personal preference—Christmas isn’t a great time to travel. AA service to lots of desirable destinations (for instance, Lisbon, which fits your criteria) is only seasonal.