FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 5,000 Hilton points for listening to a phone sales pitch on Hilton Vacations.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 11:28 pm
nomiiiii

The offer might be over. I did do this couple days ago, called the number, and it was VERY CLEAR that the agent knew about the 5000 point offer - she just pointblanked asked if I was calling just for the points or was actually interested (and was clear that even if i'm calling just for the points I will get them but she won't waste both of our time if that was the primary reason).

To be polite, I did say I was interested in the Vegas hilton grand vacation property, so then the agent gave a quick 1 minute spiel and said they'll email me a slide deck with the info (which they did), and if i'm further interested after that i can call back for a longer 15 minute pitch.

It was obvious that they were getting a lot of people just for the points, and while they honored it, they didn't want to waste either of our time and were good about giving you points and then just an email with the details with a longer 15 minute talk only if you're truly interested.