FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida
Old Nov 16, 2019, 2:53 pm
Goodmorning2U

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
Exceptional hotel

We visited the Four Seasons Surfside last month and had an excellent stay. This is our second stay here. It was fully booked all 5 nights.

The rooms at the Four Seasons Surfside are large, with the entry level room starting at 600 sq. ft.

The quality of the furnishings and bathrooms particularly are very high. I took photos of the bathroom in the hopes of incorporating the look into my own home.

Both Le Sirenuse and the Thomas Keller restaurant are fantastic, not inexpensive but everything we had was delicious and competes with the best we have had in Italy and the NYC scene. A private tour of the Keller kitchen was a highlight I recommend requesting in advance. We ate Le Sirenuse all of the nights of our stay and triedalmost everything on the menu, enjoying all of it. Do not miss the tiramisu. Its a standout dessert which is no easy task.

The pool service, for both the family and the adults only pool was superb. They could not do enough to make you comfortable.

I enjoyed taking the complimentary bikes out on the beach boardwalk.

Good value is a tougher question. This is the place you go when you want the very best, and a truffle lobster omelet.