FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2019, 10:43 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has anyone done a Walk In interview at Ft. Lauderdale CBP office which listed on GE site, is not at airport, but in the Port Everglade local business area (just at the end of the freeway on Eller Drive, in an office building on the right hand side.) ?

They do not take appointment. In fact I dont ever recall Ft. Lauderdale has ever had appointment availability.

Their 2 phone numbers - 1 never has anyone to pick up the phone, the other 1 is always busy. Such an annoying practice.

BTW, if anyone interested, West Palm Beach office at the port takes walk in 3 to 4pm 7 days a week, but the appointment slots only available since Feb 20 till 28. Nothing prior nothing after.

MIA office at the airport has abundant availability with the earliest being Nov 18, 2 days from now!

UPDATE

While searching Ft. Lauderdale information to no avail, I saw West Palm Beach had a 12/05/19 slot popped up so I quickly went into my account to reschedule the 02/20/20 appointment to 12/05/19, the only slot before original appointment. I got a site error for unknown reason and the KTN did not migrate to the new appointment. However a few minutes later when I checked again, the KTN showed up on the new appointment so all is good. No need to try to walk in at Ft. Lauderdale because the appointment at West Palm Beach is just 3 weeks away.

Though I am still curious on why Ft. Lauderdale office is so secretive (non airport location, primarily process CBP requirements for visiting boats that is my guess as it is located by Port Everglade..)

Last edited by Happy; Nov 16, 2019 at 4:44 pm