FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 45 minutes to check in this morning at Manchester airport
Old Nov 15, 2019, 5:31 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I was about to mention that, here is the link to the BBC reporting on the Which! article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50055255
That was a good story to read actually, especially the MAN's rebuttal. The rest of the timings - well if you halved all of them it seems about right to me. I mean the idea of spending 8 minutes to get through NCL is amusing, I count on 8 minutes from short term parking to pressing the coffee machine button in the lounge. But generally the timings are about right, not least because Stansted and Luton are next in line.

I appreciate that this wasn't relevant to the OP's experience since the problem was with BA's ground agents, but it is part of a less than stellar service provision at Manchester compared to other locations.