FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK-SIN
Thread: JFK-SIN
View Single Post
Old Nov 9, 2019, 3:58 am
kaffir76

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Lightbulb +2 days

Originally Posted by setho212
The Singapore airlines website will not let me search for any award flights on the JFK-SIN route departing after 10/25/2020.
It does however show flights in the opposite direction. It will let me search for paid fares though too.
Anyone know whats going on?
Just my 2c -
JFK-SIN arrives +2 days later while the opposite direction SIN-JFK arrives on the same day, perhaps all flights for the entire network need to be avail. for redemption before it'll get posted?
I had the same experience about 2 weeks ago .. just wait a day or 2 more and it'll be available.

I managed to book Suites class for my birthday next year (on the actual day) from SYD-JFK via SIN

If you see it, book it! Don't wait as it'll disappear the following day for sure!
I've not checked this week but last week, all the Saver awards before and after my birthday were all gone

And a good tip is - if you wanna do a wait list + hold a confirmed booking, the system won't allow you to so just call it in & the SQ KF agents will be more than happy to help :-:

Good luck & now, let's all pray that SQ 25/26 gets the new A380 in 2020 ...