FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Underwhelmed by CCR
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2019, 6:41 pm
TWCLAM

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
Have to agree that when we had our 1st First we were both very underwhelmed by the CCR or at least the, total lack, of service that we experienced. Food served only made the entire experience look cheap ( single scallop anyone) and getting a drink was neigh on impossible so we ended up sitting at or just by the bar in the end. I blame the place, imho, being woefully understaffed. I'm not really the kind of person who wants a dozen people waiting hand and foot on me but spending twenty+ minutes even trying to see a member of staff let alone get some assistance just doesn't measure to all the bells and whistles of the place that BA seem to feel the CCR has.

The best service we actually had during our extended stay ( we did the same as you also wanting to maximise our first experience) was when we were in one of the cabana's where the young lady could not do enough for us and was there like a shot the couple of times we pressed the call bell.