FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Shutdown Thread
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2019, 12:09 pm
barterback

All P2 Chaas3 accounts have been shutdn. Here is what I suspect caused the shutdn:

- Buying 3 back to back GC on 5x category

- Cycling credit for the first time and make large purchases in the very first statement cycle to hit MSR (P2 availability for MS is limited so I was trying to hit MS quickly, which in hindsight was a big mistake)

- Chaas3 called P2 and was asking questions whether someone is trying to scam P2 to buy these GCs.

P2 does not want to handle this kinda stress call, so I am planning to call to request reinstatement and need some guidance:
  1. I do not want to risk my account shutdn so how can I talk on P2 behalf without disclosing my full identity?
  2. Should I be upfront that P2 is buying GC to give as business gifts on Xmas? P2 has a legit business.
  3. There is only 5x spend on CF, and most recently 3 back to back GC purchases within 15 minutes. Should I disclose that yes, those were GC purchases because GCs were on sale. At this point, I am fine if Chaas3 does not recognize them as 5x purchases as long as they reinstate the accounts.
Any other suggestions?