FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Nov 2, 2019, 5:13 pm
ymarker

I liked the simplicity of this card - can give it to the wife to use for a broad range of spend grocery/gas/dining all @ 3%. Now I think I'm going to have to divvy it up:
  • Gas 4% - citi costco; or 3% + 75% bonus = 5.25 via boa preferred rewards (limited to $2500/qtr).
  • Grocery 2% + 75% bonus = 3.5% via boa preferred rewards (limited to $2500/qtr) OR mobile 3% USB AR (most grocery places / costco take mobile payments); Could also get her a gc when chase freedom/discover are doing their 5%. Probably easiest to do USB AR and cb could be higher if doing rtr.
  • Dining - 3% + 75% bonus = 5.25% via boa preferred rewards (limited to $2500/qtr)

P1 & P2 will both have the boa card and get the relationship bonus, but seems like a lot of juggling around of cards probably easiest to just assign: Gas = citi costco; Grocery = USB AR; Dining boa. Thoughts?

In terms of volume of spend, Grocery / costco = #1 ($1200/mo) , dining #2 ($600/mo), gas #3 $200/mo.