FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 2, 2019, 1:06 pm
KristenNix

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
I’m just back from Park Hyatt St. Kitts and had a fantastic stay at this resort. Here are some of my photos and a few things I loved most:

- Spectacular and unobstructed views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea and island neighbor of Nevis. The focal point is beautiful Nevis Peak: lush, vividly green, and rising 3,232 feet from sea level. Morning sunrises are beautiful and worth getting up early for.
- The food was consistently excellent and I loved the focus on local ingredients and freshly caught seafood, island-inspired menus, gorgeous preparation and presentation, and eclectic international twist.
- I loved the beachy contemporary interiors. The spacious rooms and suites have white shiplap walls, rain-showers with fabulous blue ombre subway tiles, soaking tubs, and private outdoor terraces with sea views.
- There’s so much to do when visiting PH St Kitts: Miraval Spa for a wide assortment of treatments, yoga and fitness, ocean activities and non-motorized water sports, two fabulous pools for swimming and lounging, rum tasting, rainforest and volcano hikes, ATV tours, zip lining, day trips to Nevis, golf, boat charters, and more.
- The Island Fort kids’ club is complimentary for kids between the ages of 3 - 12.
- Don’t miss SALT Plage for incredible sunsets and cocktails. It’s about 10 minutes from the resort by taxi.

This resort is perfect for couples and honeymooners during the quieter months, and a great choice for families during the holidays and Spring Break :-)
Attached Images