FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Nov 2, 2019, 2:57 am
TTT103

Originally Posted by akr1970akr
  • If fee posts in 2019, AU's will be covered under the existing 2019 rules. This may matter to those who have AU's and are getting renewals in Nov / Dec. This may buy a little time for those who want the extra PP for a spouse, sidekick whatever. Even though PP itself has gotten harder to use (I think) with less locations at key domestic airports (LAX, DEN, PDX etc.) for us. I really hope CNB rep is right about that, as she stated I'm due on 12/31 for the AF.

My annual fee bills in December, so does that mean that both me and my AU would still receive unlimited priority pass guests until the cards annual fee bills in December of 2020? I am absolutely fine with the $350 combined airline incidental fee reimbursement, the loss of the $100 airline discount, but I am not fine with the loss of the Priority Pass benefit. I would be OK if they limited it to two guest, but not zero guests.

I'll likely keep the card for another year in order to use the $20K in rewards that I've accumulated, as I can't see redeeming them for $16,666 in cash (statement credit). That's a wee bit too much of a loss.

Last edited by TTT103; Nov 2, 2019 at 8:11 am