FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Oct 30, 2019, 11:04 pm
ogg

Originally Posted by coolguy100
This is unaccepatble!

Anyway, if this is really how things are going to work, it will be great. Right now, for anything over $1K you have to provide photo ID and the information on it is fed into the terminal. I'm banned by MG, so at that stage I'm told I can't get a money order. If this training is correct, for anything under $3,000 and over $100 the CSR will look at the photo ID and the info is only put in if the terminal requests a scan of the ID. If the terminal doesn't request it, the CSR only enters the info over $3,000.

So if that's correct, I'll be able to buy under $3,000 unless there's a specific scan request. I don't care if a CSR looks at my ID. I only care if it's entered into the system

But, of course, this is Wal-Mart, so I don't believe what's posted will turn out to be accurate as it stands now. Thanks for the screenshot, BTW--but WM is incompetent and the training most likely won't be the way things will actually turn out to work.