FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta and Virgin Atlantic Partnership
View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2019, 4:20 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Keyser
i ran into this problem once with jet airways....i flew 40-50 flights with them every year & always credited the flights to dl without a problem....the activity used to take about 2 weeks to credit but it always did without manual intervention....one time i was traveling with a colleague & he used his jet airways miles to upgrade both our tickets on a domestic jet airways flight so my originally booked 'k' class got converted into 'd' class which was not a mileage accrual class on dl....i never got the credit for that flight....when it posted as ineligible for flight activity, i filled up the missing mileage form....a week or so later i was denied the miles....so i called the diamond desk to explain what happened & they said there is nothing they can do since 'd' class was not an eligible earning class....

not sure if things work differently with vs....would be great if anyone has done this & can share their experience....
  1. You should've gotten credit. However it can sometimes take two or three attempts to get someone that understands.
  2. This forum is full of examples of people getting credit. The amount of agents they have to go through various. Nowadays most agents understand. However, not all do, or will get what you're asking.