FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Delta Schedule Change Discussion Thread
Old Oct 30, 2019, 2:26 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by HofstraJet
I booked a flight for this spring FLL-BOS-CDG on DL in J through VS using miles. Just got notified that my 4.5 hour layover in BOS is now 90 minutes. This is insufficient time for me as I’m in a wheelchair and will be last off so I don’t want to risk a late inbound causing me to miss the TATL.

I can switch to an earlier flight to BOS from MIA but I’m hoping I can use this opportunity to move to better equipment and times. Currently on a 767 for the TATL. Is the A330 or 777-300 better on DL? I’m a AA flyer and not up to date on DL’s current cabin configurations.

Also, would DL move me to AF metal if I asked (doubt it, but figured I’d ask)?

Thanks!
You accidentally changed font color to white.

You can change to another routing. I'd take A350 or 777 (if it has the suites, not the unrefurbished 777). Lastly you can also rebook onto AF instead DL. This includes MIA-CDG nonstop.

FWIW 90 minutes would be plenty of time at BOS. There's fee gates, and your departure would be no more than a few gates away.

Last edited by flyerCO; Oct 30, 2019 at 2:49 am