View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 04, 12:26 am
  #5  
sllevin
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: SJC
Programs: AA EXP
Posts: 3,686
I agree with the last poster. I'd bail from your plans to go, but wait until the very last minute to cancel the trip with NW.

I'm looking at the news here in Asia and seeing a Typhoon that's looking to be right in our path between SIN and NRT on Saturday...and wondering if that's going to change anything.

Steve
sllevin is offline