FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Frankfurt Germany [Master Thread]
Old Oct 25, 2019, 3:16 pm
flyme2

Originally Posted by est-gratuite
Saw some disappointing news on the general thread for Bonvoy hotels in Frankfurt.
The executive club lounge at this hotel has been moved from the 43rd floor all the way down to the ground floor.
For a high rise building with over 40 floors that's a real shame.
Now, I'll never get to see the nice view from the "old" lounge.

Also, I'm hearing some info that the new lounge does not serve warm evening food on weekends.
Is this accurate ?
While it is true that the M Club is on the lobby level without any windows, I find the setup quite acceptable. The design of the seating areas is compartmentalized in such a way as to provide a sense of relative privacy for those that seek it. Dimmed mood lighting adds to the effect, rather than trying to hide hard product or hygienic defects.

Hot food options were most definitely served on the two Sundays during my most recent visits. They consisted of soup, chilli, breaded chicken cutlets, pork schnitizel and warm potato salad in addition to the usual charcuterie, salad and dessert items. No spirits were served, but a selection of red, white and sparkling wines, beers and other beverages were offered. I found the F&B to have improved over the last 18 months. Apart from no longer being able to order complimentary made to order eggs, breakfast was quite good, especially the baked goods and pastries. The Ambassador/Titanium/Platinum option for having breakfast in the restaurant has apparently been curtailed.