FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Adelaide {AUS}
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2019, 4:03 am
shillard

Programs: QF Plat+ LTG/ OW Emerald, VA Plat, NZ Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Whatsit. Taxation is theft.
Originally Posted by QF WP
I stayed here on 2nd Feb (paid booking), with a concurrent 2 night booking for 3rd & 4th Feb (as part of a Conference - so booked through Conference TA). I am currently Gold. Rate for the paid stay was AUD$268.40 (Advance Purchase). Booked a King Deluxe, received an Exec Floor King Deluxe Plus. Happy with upgrade although I do miss the corner Suites here (back when I was Platinum). Got Exec Lounge access but no welcome card in room - 2 small bottles of water replenished daily.

Exec Lounge is on 16th floor (Exec Floors are 16 to 18). Exec Lounge is fantastic for breakfast (only has limited breakfast fare and no cooked options other than boiled eggs and availability for toast), so if you want full breakfast head to the ground floor Coal Cellar & Grill (recently renamed and refurbished).

Drinks and canapes at night are the drawcard for me. The Manager, Lisa, remembered my name on the second morning and offered to brew me a pot of tea (I'd asked on the first morning). Great service and easier to check out there than downstairs.

Sadly, Lisa seems to have moved on.

Like Mark @ BNE Hilton, she remembered EVERYONE. I once went about a year between stays and she knew me by name.