FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London Hotel Recommendations (newer consolidated thread)
Old Oct 20, 2019, 3:09 pm
miadeals

Originally Posted by offerendum
Of course everyone is on some budget, didn't question it. Was related to the concrete budget and some suggestions. Is the 600 GBP per room per night?
This said I was misguided by homepage which says 11pm but it seems after 7:30 there are no offerings. Can't remember that but my last stay is a while
It is not concrete, I just noticed that IC Park Lane and JW Grosvenor House price out to this level per room per night (so, 4x2 = 8 nights total). Looking over all the prices over my mid august week i have grouped it into 3 tiers of base room pricing in my mind - around 200GBP/$250 (low/mid level types), around 550GBP/$700 (ic park lane, jw grosvenor house), and around 800+GBP/$1000+ (four seasons, others). Obviously I would like to stay around the 550/$700 level and not have to move up to the 800+/$1000+ level, but this is my desire not my spouses. So there is no concrete budget but I believe we will be more than happy at an IC park lane type property *if* I can find my spouse the club level access she desires.

Again my knowledge of London is very limited to the last few days of internet research, we have never been, so I am looking for advice.

We could also go a whole different direction - Airbnb, a hotel with an amazing hard product to wow my wife even if no lounge, etc. I just don't know! I am trying to find what she wants first though - a hotel with a club level open late.