FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Reservations Reverses Reissued Ticket Without Request/Consent
Old Oct 17, 2019, 10:36 am
donotblink

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
So wanted to post an update and pose a question to you all. The twitter team supposedly put me back on AA 796 before the agent's 2nd reissue had reticketed. This is reflected on the website. They queued the reservation for ticketing again onto AA 796 (which is the same flight as the last issued ticket), however the ticket is currently still stuck in ticket pending -- since October 14. My thought is that it's definitely best to not rock the boat at this point. But I wanted to get your thoughts: at what point, if at all should I reach out to someone letting them know the ticket hasn't been reissued? If so, who should I do that with? The Twitter team? The prefunds.aa.com site is showing an exchange receipt indicating the status as "OK" on flight 796.

If I don't reach out to anyone, and it just stays like this, could I fly with the website indicating that the ticket is pending, if there is an underlining ticket for the same flight in ticketed status? Clearly, I'm not as familiar with Sabre functionality as I should be.