FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Oct 16, 2019, 5:17 pm
ericdabbs

Originally Posted by redtop43
I think you are asking if you would prefer that the CSM's not know what you're doing. As has been stated ad nauseum, MS activities at WM are YMMV. One store will all but call up a brass band for a customer doing something that will get you banned at another. At my WM, the CSM's mostly know me, occasionally wait on me, my favorite cashier will sometimes tell them things like "Hey, I'm supposed to go on my break but can you keep me from getting locked out so that I can finish RedTop's transactions?" Yes, there are stores/CSR's/CSM's whose attitude is "I don't know what you're doing but I don't understand it and therefore I don't like it."

But one MO for $200 is way under the radar. I was doing $3-55K a day before I got banned. Even now, the CSR's know I've been banned and help me work around it by letting me do multiple single transactions.
I wish my favorite WMs allow me to do more than 1 transaction/day for MOs. Although I haven't really asked them but I just hate "ruffling the feathers".