FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Go More Get More - Stay Frequency Bonus
Old Oct 15, 2019, 5:21 am
gengar

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by gengar
So I only registered for this promo yesterday, but today I got an e-mail from Hilton indicating I had already satisfied the first stay requirement for the promo and all my future stays would earn double points. But as I mentioned, I only registered yesterday and the only Hilton stay I have during the promo period is an award stay from back in May, long before I registered.

Does anyone have experience with receiving double points after having their first stay be prior to registering for the promo?

(Apologies if this has already been covered, I only briefly skimmed the 150+ posts so far.)
I forgot to update this and understand that the promo period has already ended, but wanted to supply a data point in case it helps for future promotions: I did not receive double points for the next stay, so any e-mails indicating qualification cannot be trusted.