FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What expect La Premiere MEM-CDG-WAW
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2019, 3:43 pm
Casimir

Programs: DL Diamond, 2MM; Hilton Diamond; IC Spire Ambassador
Thanks for your suggestions MSPEconomist.

No, I didn't ask about LP at the Sky Club counter. Since I wasn't met at my first flight, I assumed there were no ground services here.

I guess it didn't occur to me that I had to be proactive and insist on La Premiere service. That seems contrary to the idea of premiere service.

Besides, if the DL SkyClub agents know about LP services, why wouldn't they mention them when I arrived at the SC? LP costs a true premium price which I gladly paid -- shouldn't the service be better than I received?

As to your other point -- Why not just eat a little in hopes I would be offered ECCO later? Same answer. No service or recognition through checking into the club, and for 30-40 minutes thereafter. It didn't occur to me that they might show up later.

It's three hours til my flight where I know the food will be excellent. I decided to eat because I was hungry -- anticipating with excitement LP ground services, I had skipped lunch.

Again, not premiere service IMO.

I repeat that if AF is relying on Delta for the ground portion of LP in ATL, it's a huge mistake. Why should DL personnel provide excellent service to passengers who by definition are exclusively AF customers?

If it's AF personnel in charge, they didn't meet the high standards of AF for LP in other places IMO.

I'd be interested if regular LP flyers disagree with me. I'm willing to admit I'm being too critical if you'all tell me so.

Last edited by Casimir; Oct 12, 2019 at 4:01 pm