View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 19, 7:38 am
kaffir76

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Originally Posted by supatight80 View Post
Havent stayed at the Marriott. But stayed several times at the new Sheraton across the airport (where the Marriott is as well).
The Sheraton MNL Airport is indeed brand new but i honestly am not too keen with the people working there.
Really glad this Sheraton opened as we get a 3rd option. Plus rates here are 1/3 cheaper compared to Sheraton MNL.
Havent heard of the Ritz opening anytime soon but there's a Westin opening next year at the Fort i think. And you need to come by the Sheraton Resort Cebu opening next year as well!
May I ask what didn't you like about the staff @ the Sheraton Manila Hotel (opposite NAIA T3)
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...-manila-hotel/

I was confused a few weeks ago when I tried to make a booking & almost clicked on Sheraton Manila Bay by mistake

Were the front desk or concierge not helpful? Rude?
They were great when I was there last week & the location next to T3 works out great for me.

I've got a trip coming up again next month, perhaps I should give the SMB a try

SMH ( and the Hilton ) is really pricey for a hotel next to the airport terminal ..
(granted it is a very fancy and brand new hotel, perhaps they get quite a fair bit of business from the Resorts World nearby)