FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX-it - no Uber or Lyft pick-ups at terminals
Old Oct 10, 2019, 1:08 am
chrisl137
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JBD
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but do we know if that detailed pdf stating a firm 3:00 am October 29 start time, and mentioning TCPs specifically, was created by LAWA or created by Skift? It's just that I've looked, hard, for this pdf on an official website to no avail, and its firm start time differs from LAWA's current info.
I'm suspicious of the start time, too. I haven't seen that flyer anywhere but skift, and just about every other article and press release I've seen focuses on Uber/Lyft and ignores the other moves, other than the FAX mentioning that they're turning the space between the island and the curb into an express lane.

I have a flight that arrives back into LAX around 11pm on the 28th and I'll have to take some sort of cab home (I'm originating out of Burbank), so depending on their timing and my flight, I might be ending up right before it or right in the middle of it. I'll be sure to post any new info when I get home (and maybe will see them unveiling some new signage).