FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX-it - no Uber or Lyft pick-ups at terminals
Old Oct 9, 2019, 9:25 pm
chrisl137
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JBD
I'm happy to hear you saw this matter in print, but the OP's first post no longer contains any link. (I hazily recall it originally contained a link to someone's twitter account or to a blog?)
Weird. The tweet in the first post still displays for me, and the link is in the twitter post (just above the picture and behind the sign about the leopard).

I made a wikipost and put the link there - I didn't want to deep link to the pdf in case they block that, but I might try that on an edit.

I think "licensed car services" fall under TCP. As a passenger I'd never think of "TCP" as a category of transport, but I do notice all the vehicles with the numbers on them.

(ETA: looks like the PDF is stored on google so it didn't complain when I linked straight to it)
(edited again to add: I googled up a presentation about types of ground transport, and it sounds like all licensed car services for hire should fall under the TCP category.

Last edited by chrisl137; Oct 9, 2019 at 9:43 pm