FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LEX Horse & Bourbon DO XV, October 3-6, 2019
Old Oct 7, 2019, 3:55 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I'm not sure about my April schedule, but for now, I'd like to give a BIG THANKS to toomanybooks and his family for organizing and hosting this. The family involvement and associated southern hospitality make this such a special DO. Plus, they're interesting people to talk with.

I'd also like to thank those who helped with procuring tickets (including clearing the waitlist for me) and organizing dinner reservations (including bringing the bread).

Happy birthday to Zorak who unfortunately didn't announce the date in advance of the festivities.

I hope everyone got home without IROPs and hopefully in with upgrades. My flight arrived almost a half hour early, but then we had to wait almost that long for our gate.

My HR stay apparently posted a couple minutes ago and I got an email welcoming me to another year of Glob status, with two more TSUs deposited in my WOH account. Yay!