FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your Worst Travel Day Experiences
View Single Post
Old Oct 6, 2019, 1:41 am
Annalisa12
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
My worst travel day, or most of them is about poop!! This one time I had an upset tum, Bali belly, or whatever you want to call it and I could hardly hold on as we landed and taxied to the terminal. Once there I thought I'll be off first and run to the loo. So off I went like a female Usain Bolt... and made it to the toilet in the nick of time!! Of course the danger wasn't over as we met our driver and the rep for transport to our hotel. I can't remember the country we were in but it as an Asian one and I recalled a big freeway drive in to town. I asked the rep if I needed to go to the toilet could he stop and the rep said no, there are no toilets and the driver doesn't speak English. At this, I started to cry and I told my husband I couldn't go as I wouldn't be able to hold on. I then said... if we have to stop, I will pay an extra $20 (the trip cost about $30 or $40). Suddenly the driver spoke English and said... yes, I could find you a bathroom if we have to. Plugged up with immodium we took off and every 5 minutes or so the driver would ask... are you ok, do you need bathroom!!! I made it safely and felt relief as we hit hotel porcelain again! I gave the driver the extra trip anyway.