FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your M&M award booking experience
Old Oct 5, 2019, 8:13 am
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Really enjoyed my trip on Singapore Airlines in.business class yesterday. As a reminder, the routing was BKK-SIN-KIX, with about 40 minutes to change in SIN. It was quite a walk up to A16, even with the help of the Skytrain. Somehow the baggage made the connection, which really impressed me.

Flights were good and I like the seats on the 787 aircraft. Food service was ok but didn't blow me away. I chose the Japanese menu but wished I had taken the Ramen special.

After less than 24 hours in Osaka and crossing the bay to Kobe, I tacked on a flight from Kobe (UKB) to Sapporo (CTS) at no extra cost of miles or taxes. As a reminder, I paid 35,000 miles and €29 taxes. The last flight was operated by Air Do (or AIRDO), the airline of Hokkaido, but with a NH flight number (as well as the usual HD one). Amazing that you can use Miles & More miles to book.flights on these obscure airlines as codeshares.

ETA - Kobe airport is lovely and calm with some decent food outlets and cafes. But it also has an easily accessible rooftop for plane spotting which is really pleasant.