FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2019
Old Oct 3, 2019, 6:52 am
MrsW

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
HIX New York JFK

HIX New York JFK

What is your Priority Club status? Spire

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? I booked a king non smoking and this is what I got. It was a corner room on the top floor.

How are the rooms? Comfortable bed, free standing wardrobe, large arm chair that was big enough for two but not quite a sofa, Keurig coffee machine. Bathroom had a shower over the bath.

How is the exec. lounge? NA

What was good and what was bad? Welcome points posted quickly, shuttle arrived at Federal Circle two minutes after I did. At check in I was handed two paper bags each contained a freshly baked cookie. Bathroom amenities were three separate branded bottles of shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. These were attached to the wall. There was also a separate small Crabtree & Evelyn body lotion, such as you would have at Hilton hotels. The breakfast seemed good for a HIX, there were cartons of almond milk in the fridge and a large bowl of chopped fruit, including watermelon, strawberries, pineapple and grapes. Plus the usual cheap carb-fest. Nothing notably bad.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Cash rates were in excess of $300 so I used 40k points. I have stayed here before and would stay again when flying in to JFK.