FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help me find an electrical chord in Shanghai
Old Sep 30, 2019, 9:59 am
moondog
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Internaut
I'm in the Putuo district, parked in a hotel room above a Line 13 stop. I think my options are:
  • Friend and his wife have one (they think they might, but I've told them not to tear their house apart looking for it).
  • Someone here recommends a convenient shop I can walk to (with a photo on my smartphone) and say "give me this" (or just smile and point).
  • Or someone here can give me a link on Alibaba - my friends wife can order one for me.
My electronics market of choice these days happens to be stone's throw from Hanzhong Rd Stn, exit 1, which is on Line 13 (as well as 1 and 12). And, I know one merchant there who always does me right (I simply have her contact saved as "phone lady"). In fact, if you message me on Wechat, I could add you to a group, and she could presumably send a cable to you based on your photo. That having been said, going to Hanzhong Rd yourself wouldn't be a bad idea because it has great access to all of downtown (i.e. one of the most useful subway stations in the entire city).