FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Treated differently because of perceived AGE in Polaris
Old Sep 28, 2019, 11:05 am
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
If you have a specific experience on board, I would bring it up with the purser, make sure they know who the offending FA is, and make it clear you will be informing the 1K customer service people about the specific experience on your flight. If you're spending good money to fly in Polaris, this treatment is unacceptable. You should be doing this every single time you have a direct, unambiguous slight from one of these crew members. If it was me, I would have probably loudly snapped "knock off the attitude, I paid to be here and should be shown respect", a long time ago if this was happening to me every flight.

But....I need to ask....if you are experiencing this on an ongoing basis, which is apparently the case, why are you not flying BR/NH/OZ instead? I can guarantee that your overall experience will be head and shoulders better than on UA, and you can just bring your own pajamas to make up for what is really the only gap between UA and these other vastly superior *A carriers. Why continue to put yourself through this?