FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Largest room for standard points redemption?
Old Sep 27, 2019, 6:18 am
Rano91

Largest room for standard points redemption?

I'm looking to book a special trip for 4 adults and trying to avoid having to get 3 rooms and seeing if I can get away with just 2.

In essence, I'm wondering what properties have the largest standard rooms that could be divided into 2 separate sleeping areas (single bathroom is fine) as opposed to having 2 beds in the same room?

I've been looking at Conrad Maldives (we visited in April), Conrad Koh Samui and the Seychelles resorts but none of them seem to have a completely separate sitting area with sofa or rollaway bed option.

Hotel could really be anywhere in the world (I'm based in the UK) as long as it's either in a good location or is a good hotel. I know Embassy Suites have 2 rooms typically but they aren't particularly "special" so would need to be in a really nice location instead.

I have 640k Hilton Honors points and my partner and I are both Gold so would be taking advantage of the 5th-night free benefit. Wouldn't be averse to paying for a standard room with points then upgrading to something bigger/better with cash if the option was there and it was reasonable, as we did at the Conrad Maldives.

Would be great to hear any suggestions.