FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MVP/MVPG/MVPG 75K Qualification Roll Call (2020)
Old Sep 25, 2019, 3:16 pm
ctporter

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
That is definitely a lot of "hopping!" I understand your frustration and can somewhat relate with living internationally. You would be set with an HA partnership. I do admire those that slug out the repetitiveness of short distance flying. Attaining 75K on segments only, has it's "up & downs."

I earned 9,170 EQM on one direct flight this year (eqivalent to ~18 segments @ 500 minimum) without a COS bonus, 20,633 RDM.

I have also booked a few Partner flights for mid January and will accrue 25,146 EQM and earn 56,579 RDM (no COS) with just 3 PE flights.

James
Wow! The most I have gotten for my flights is just a bit over 3300, most are either around 1200 or under 500 miles and all are domestic on AS only. Only a few trips have been personal though, and those were cities with direct AS flights. I will be flying Iceland Air, Swiss Air, and Lufthansa for a trip to Stockholm and Udine next week. Not much with partners though.