FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Sep 24, 2019, 10:03 am
TTT103

Originally Posted by arkistan
I was very excited about this product, but I am seriously thinking twice about becoming a long term customer. I am extremely unsatisfied with my "personal manager." Not once has he answered his phone, never responds to emails or voicemails, and takes weeks and multiple reminders to complete basic requests. A month ago I submitted an authorized user request form. Weeks passed. After numerous emails, and voicemails left and unanswered, I had to visit the branch during my lunch break twice just to remind him that I am still awaiting the authorized user card. His response is usually "sorry, I forgot. I will process it immediately and you should receive it in a few days." That was a week ago. Left another voice mail today, but I doubt he has checked it. Most likely one bad apple, but I have come to appreciate the phone reps at the big national banks. Does CNB allow me to do banking through a general hotline without having to go through my rep? I hate this man.
Why not ask to switch bankers? Although, after you add your authorized user, how much will you really be dealing with him?