FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buenos Aires (EZE) - the ultimate Q&A thread
Old Sep 23, 2019, 9:41 am
Eastbay1K
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by mjoeroy
As anyone had experience making changes to a Club Economy ticket with Aerolineas? I bought 2 Club Economy tickets a couple months ago because of the additional luggage allowance & because It stated that changes would be allowed. Our flight is not until the end of January. When I tried to make a change using the page specifically for changes, it states that changes are not allowed for my reservation. I've been on hold for over 1 1/2 hr without even an agent answering the line or any automatic messages telling me approximately how long my wait would be.

Has anyone had experience changing the date/time of a Club Economy ticket?

Has anyone had any success even reaching an agent on the phone? how about using email?

They open up an additional flight on the day of our travel & that time of departure would be better for us so I want to change to that earlier flight. Fare is the same as what I have paid.
Some of those tickets are restricted (i.e., not full fare) and some are unrestricted. You'll need to read the fare rules of your fare basis.