FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information
Old Sep 23, 2019, 7:51 am
Ejones

I applied for GE for myself and 2 minors on 9/13/2019. The minors were conditionally approved 9/18, I am still waiting. I am a US citizen and my record is squeaky clean with only one international trip in the last 7 years so I was really hoping I would be one of the lucky ones that was approved quickly We have a trip to Ireland in 8 weeks so I’m hoping I will be conditionally approved before then! My husband has not applied yet and we are unsure of what to do for him as far as global entry or TSA pre-check goes. When I was trying to figure out which one to do for the family it seemed like a no brainer, $15 more for global entry, of course that’s what you would pick! However, after I signed the kids and myself up for global entry I found this forum about the wait times and started stressing!! I figured if I was ca quickly I would tell my husband he needs to hurry up and sign up but since that has not happened I’m on the fence of what to do especially since he flies domestically a lot more and the rest of us. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated!!