FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information
Old Sep 22, 2019, 8:48 am
henrytx2002

Originally Posted by harryca
So finally !!
Applied: May 11, 2019
Conditionally Approved: September 20, 2019
Email notification from TTP: was received (see attachment)
So 132 days as per my calculations, but I applied on a Saturday, and we should not count the weekend against them, so basically 130 days.
Now on to getting the appointment, which shows open for February 11, 2020. Will keep watching and hopefully get it sooner rather than later.
Thanks for everyone's responses. I did not go the escalation phase because a) I had no urgency, and b) based on all your responses, I kinda sorta knew expected this timeline except maybe for the past week ... when I felt this is going far too long. Looks like all exceptions are moving to 125+ days and it may get worse every week. Good luck everyone. Will come back and update when I get an appointment and also after the full approval. And thanks again !
PS: Mods please feel free to delete image. It looks pretty big on my browser although when I made it, it was pretty small.
I am assuming the CA in your username is for California.

If you are near SFO airport, you can follow the SFO Global Entry Bot on twitter @GOESbot to receive alerts on openings. Once you get the alert, be ready to jump online and schedule.