FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"
Old Sep 21, 2019, 10:24 am
2Labs

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
may be missing out on Emerald Checkout? (or does your airport NOT offer that). The way written, is it National (shared with Enterprise location - but seems irrelevant(?) to topic - you always rent from?
The local location I rent from is an Enterprise location, but I'm able to rent through our National contract - and the National App (or website), here.

My colleague and I have a reservation in a few weeks at an Enterprise only airport location (BIS), and could not rent the car through the National App or website. He's getting in 1st so will grab the rental car. He had to rent the car on the Enterprise website, but was able to login using his National credentials by clicking on the Sign In button and then using the "Add Emerald Club" button. It will be interesting to see if the OneTwo Free points apply to this rental, and if the regular National free day credits are applied.

I also haven't had any luck with Emerald Checkout at JFK, LGA, MCI, LAX, MSP, BNA to mention a few.

Last edited by 2Labs; Sep 21, 2019 at 10:29 am