FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alila Ubud REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2019, 8:50 am
TIGRIS23

Originally Posted by bcosinteno
On a separate note, I also booked my first Hyatt Find Experience at the Alila Ubud. For just over 10,000 points, you receive a half day spa experience, a Rain forest Spa & Culinary Experience. The entire experience is done in a private cabana down in the forest. It starts with a foot scrub, then a 90 minute relaxation massage, private lunch, followed by a 60 minute reflexology massage. Overall, very impressive. And in my opinion, was a good value.

Thanks for the info and photos bcosinteno! I've book 3 rooms at Alila Ubud for 3 nights next year using Hyatt pts. Yes, the hardwares seem a bit dated but still seems to be good value at 12k a night. Glad to hear service is phenom! Since we booked it using pts, we don't have the free breakfasts as you booked it with cash. Very much interested in the Hyatt Find Experience though! Was this available for booking online at Hyatt's website? How many hours was the full experience--a day? Are there different options (like 1/2 a day)? We also booked Alila Villas Uluwatu for 3 nights following our stay at Alila Ubud. Will love o hear you report on that later! Thanks!