FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Sep 19, 2019, 12:36 pm
THEsocalledfan

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
If you say so. I don't think that is how it works because at this point once something like this gets started it will only be a slippery slope. It has only gotten worse at WM over the years with now requiring KYC information now to $1K when used to be $3K which are federal rules. People who are still "alive" for MOs will be on pins and needles wondering what the threshold is to avoid being banned. Its the same idea about those that still have alive Serve/BB cards thinking that if they play it slow they will never get banned. Playing it slow may not always be a great strategy.
I 100%, and I am the banned one! Again, I'd been hammering walmart for years, and years to the tune of over $30K a month. I accelerate due to Simon.

With that said, if I had to guess, I'd suggest not doing $4k splits as that is the thing that changed for me in the recent past. Keep it under the $3K deal where they grab your SS# etc. Only time will tell if right, and you can still do great at $3K/day.