FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR/LGW pilots (BALPA) industrial action 9 Sep, 10 Sep, and 27 Sep
Old Sep 18, 2019, 1:44 am
ahmetdouas

Programs: Amex Platinum, LH SEN (Gold), BA Bronze
Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
Exactly this, as I’ve said before I like BA, as a Gold Card holder I’ve had some great trips and the lounges and First Wing make travel better. This language is on a par with the we are very disappointed that criminals have stolen our customers data not we are sorry our customers data was stolen although I guess there’s admission of liability.

On the first major IT outage it was ‘due to a power surge from the electrical supplier’ when it wasn’t. They need to take ownership.

They will lose lose a few customers however on here and other social media groups it’s how can I get x TP to get me to/maintain Silver or Gold , how can I spend my 2-4-1 voucher, etc etc.

I think we are in it for the long haul. I’d like to think that Flight Deck Crew can ride out the storm a bit better than cabin crew but would like it concluded ASAP. It’s heartbreaking to see people’s plans scuppered.
what’s amazing is by striking BA may book them on other airlines if they have to travel that day, and if they do that people will realise that the grass may be greener on the other side! Non status and economy passengers are treated terribly on BA short haul against the European competition and they may not be so loyal anymore once they see how much better the full service airlines are on these routes.

im seeing a lot of I’ll try lufthansa on this thread, many people seemed to have misplaced loyalty towards ba until this strike left them with no option other than to risk not flying